They say that the best source of referrals is current clients. The question is, do you make it easy for your clients to sell for you? You see, branding your business isn’t just choosing a logo, putting up a website and signing up for a couple of social media networks. It’s providing an exceptional service, top-notch customer service, and ultimately, about the way your customer feels after doing business with you.
Here are 15 branding questions for small businesses:
Your Marketing Brand
The more concise your answers the better. We suggest brainstorming the answer to each question with bullet points and then writing a few sentences. The goal is to narrow the answer down to one simple easy-to-remember sentence.
1. What problem are you solving?
2. What’s your core message?
3. What’s your vision?
4. What’s your motto/tagline?
5. What images do you want associated with your brand?
6. What keywords do you want associated with your brand?
7. How do your customers feel before you solve their problem?
8. How do your customers feel after they solve your problem?
Your Customer Service, Sales and Referrals Brand
9. Who is your company point person for all customer concerns?
10. What is the sales process like for your client?
11. Can you make this easier for your customer?
12. Do you ask for referrals?
13. How do you handle referrals?
14. How can you reward current customers?
15. How can you reward referrals?
Remember to keep it simple and stick to the basics. Once you have a strong foundation established, you can easily expand with marketing campaigns that will generate results. Want more help? Give us a call at (305) 537-6465.