Top 3 reasons for not using social media to promote your business:
1. I don’t have the time.
2. I don’t understand how to use it.
3. I don’t think that it would help my business.
Enough with the excuses.
Being that it’s still so “new,” I can understand why people would be intimated by social media or not see its value. There are so many new developments, that even I get a little dizzy thinking about it from time-to-time. So, what’s a business owner to do?
1. Make it a part of your day. Schedule it into your daily plan.
2. Create a monthly plan for your strategies and tactics.
3. Get creative with your content and stay consistent with your activity.
Still not sold that you can use social media for your business? Or, do you already have some social media presence, but rarely give it attention?
Miss Ink is offering a FREE social media analysis for your business. There is no catch and no obligation to work with us. We just want to help point you in the right direction. We will research your current social media presence, perform a quick analysis of activity and offer a few suggestions on how to improve your efforts. Interested? Email Misty@miss-ink.com to request your complimentary social media analysis. (One free analysis per business or organization. Must be located in the Greater Miami area.)