The summer is coming to an end and business is revving back up in South Florida. We want to help you beat the fall season marketing rush. For the first time ever, we’re offering free bonuses when you register for a blog content package or a social media management package.
Offer #1: Struggling to fill your blog with content? Let us manage it for you. Sign up for our 3-month blog package and get 1 month of blog posts for FREE.
Here’s how it works. Our team will write four SEO-friendly blog (250-500 words) per month. You’ll get one blog per week. We will develop a content strategy customized to your business after an initial consult. We’ll even post the blogs on your website for you! The fee for this service is $400 per month. When you take advantage of this offer, you’ll one month of blog articles for free, which is a savings of $400!
Did you know? Companies who blog receive 97% more links to their website. B2B marketers that use blogs receive 67% more leads than those that do not.
Ready to get started? Email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (305) 537-6465.
Offer #2: By now you know that social media marketing can’t be ignored. But who has the time to keep up with all of the different social networks and come up with ideas of what to post? We do! Sign up for a 6-month social media marketing package and get your choice of 1 month of management for free or 3 months of blogs for free.
Here’s how our social media management package works:
- Monday through Friday management of 3 social networks of your choice (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and Instagram). One post per day per network with the exception of Twitter at 5-10 tweets per day and Instagram at 2 posts per day.
- Custom graphics and copy editing for 3 networks as needed.
- Development of a social media content plan exclusive to your business. We will integrate your audience with your key messages, products/services and our creativity to create a buzz-worthy social media plan.
- Customized graphics for social media campaign including infographics.
- Detailed monthly analytics report so you can see how your networks are growing.
- Timely responses to all comments by fans on 3 social networks. In the event that Miss Ink is unsure of the correct answer to the comment, we will notify client prior for feedback prior to responding to the client.
- Unlimited email communication with a Miss Ink team member.
- Monthly strategy meeting via Skype or phone
The fee for this service is $1,500 per month. When you take advantage of this offer, you’ll get your choice of one month of social media management for free, a savings of $1,500, or three months of blog articles for free, which is a savings of $1,200!
How can social media help my business? Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
Offer details: Offer expires on Friday, September 25. Free social media management and blog months will be used at the end of your contract. Offer is valid to new clients only.
Questions about getting started? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at (305) 537-6465.
Why Miss Ink?
- We have been offering social media and blogging services since January 2008.
- We take care of all the details so you can work on your business!
- Your campaign is customized to your business. No cookie cutter or copycat management here.
- We come up with all of the content. Have something specific you want posted? Send it to us and we’ll get it out right away!
- We interact with users across all of your accounts to help you gain followers and fans.
- Your social media accounts are managed in real-time. We manage comments and posts and respond on your behalf. You’ll only hear from us if we don’t know how to answer a question someone has.
- You get monthly reports and meetings to track your company’s progress. We will make suggestions for improvements as well. (If you choose the blog package only, you must have Google Analytics installed on your website in order to receive this benefit.)
Contact us to take advantage of these bonuses before they expire!
*Statistics courtesy of HubSpot.com